View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #787
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Orual, I like it, and it works so far.

I've given Minas Tirith some thought lately. ONe option for the future is that Mellonin and Mellondu will actually return to Minas Tirith-- perhaps with stubborn Erebemlin attending Mellondu's every move? Mellondu will discuss it with his father, who will ask him:

Quote:
Did you give this elf-lord you word that you would aid him in his quest?

Uh-- well-- Um-- That is-- maybe I--

All right, son, then go and keep it.
We can re-address the number of horses at that point, and decide who is going on the remainder of the quest. I'm thinking of writing this up rather hastily, and getting on with it all.

Some characters we may have to carry as best we can, if folk get busy. We obviously won't finish the game by Spring... but I hope it doesn't drag ion indeterminably.

Thoughts? Reactions? Opinions?

Horses:

Erebemlin & Taitheneb have their own
Nethwador has Celegoer
Mellondu has Echo
Liornung, Ędegard, & Argeleafa & Bella each have their own
Ravion has Gond.

That leaves, on foot or riding behind:
Aeron
Erundil
Raefindan

Edit: pray that I have time to fuss at the timeline & the map shortly... I think (with weary horses, especially some folk riding double) we should probably "slow down" to 30 miles a day... right now we are just south of the Entwash, true? I think we are maybe 100 miles from Minas Tirith. Let's call it three long or four short days travel.

I should think everyone would go to Minas Tirith, or at least near; some need medicine, some need R&R. We can all be suitably annoyed when Mellondu sets out at dawn the day after he comes home.....

Maybe we catch up with Ravion as he wanders morosely southwards?

Last edited by mark12_30; 03-11-2005 at 12:07 PM.