View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #3918
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
I would like at some point to host another WereCat game. It would be a simple game with perhaps only 3 or 4 gifted and 3 or 4 wolves. I'm in no hurry, so put me on the list after some newer people have hosted if they want.
Well Legate modded quite recently himself but Aganzir has never done it... Then again it has been time since you Valier modded...

The trouble is I'm not so sure whether what Legate said should be read as an immediate interest to stage the next game or saying he would be wishing to do it a bit later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Well, you know what. I wanted to mod when I'm allowed a some time ago, though now I am not sure how I'm going to cope with the time. And mainly, I wanted to have some time to prepare the game before I release it... on the other hand, the sooner I sign up (and thus, have something to push me to start working on it), the sooner I'll have it done...

What is clear that I won't be able to run the game by the days around 23rd-30th February, but otherwise it could be good. Well, it all depends on how this game and the game after goes, and I can always try to switch if someone else signs up.

Okay, so: Sign me up, with a little question mark, so to say, but most probably I'll be able to run a game.
I think we need Morm here.

But let's settle this anyway.

I'd be glad to be in anyone's game!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote