View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:15 PM   #114
Ringfenwen
Pile O'Bones

Ringfenwen has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

glad 2 see i wasn't the only 1 to love TTT when i came online and saw the number of people dissing it I couldn't believe my eyes.<BR>I've only ever seen 1 movie which is th slightest rival to it, and that was fotr!<P>as 2 th comments of surprise at the select teenage fanbase, i don't know about th rest of th world, but here in wales th teenage fanbase is still alive and kicking. I'm 16, and have already seen TTT twice, with my parents, 18 year old brother, and an 18 yr old friend of my brothers. On monday i'm goin 2 see it for the 3rd time with a group of about five teenage mates. I also no for a fact that it's not just us wierdo teenagers that love the movie, a group of some of the most popular boys from my scool went 2 see TTT on it's openin night!(sensible ppl)<P>I LOVED TTT!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I JOIN YOUR CLUB? <P>P.S.gollum was th best, the ents were fantastic(especially treebeard), shadowfax was stunnin, the wargs were great, legolas and gimli were perfect...AND ARAGORN RULED!!!