View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 09:10 AM   #85
Daisy Brambleburr
Shade of Carn Dûm

Daisy Brambleburr has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I'm so glad Sean Bean is coming back for the third movie! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>*blink blink* He IS? Where? When? Why? How?? More Sean Bean?? I don't know whether to be worried about more inconsistancies that are bound to arise or ecstatic that I'll be seeing more of Boromir... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Really? Really??? Because that would be absolutley super! More information please!<P>Back on topic...<P>I saw some pictures of Arwen at Helms Deep. *Shakes head*. It was an absurd idea in the first place. Thank goodness they cut it. <P>And has anyone noticed that when the hobbits hide under the tree roots that Merry, Pippin and Sam are sharing out the mushrooms while Frodo is practically wetting his pants with fear? That made me smile. <P>And here's another thing I just remembered. When Frodo and Gandalf are in Bag End talking about the Ring and deciding that it *is* actually what they think it is. (I'm sorry, I can't remember exactly which point). They both simultaniously look over at it, and then there's just a still shot of the Ring sitting almost innocently on the table. It's almost like it's saying 'Who, me??'