View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 11:45 AM   #100
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, or seen it, but I found something when I rented TTT this weekend...<P>When the battle for Helm's Deep is going on, and Rohan has retreated into the caves, they show a scene with Aragorn, Theoden, etc inside the large stone room. This is when it's light outside already. Theoden starts saying something about how it's all over and they have lost. It's hopeless, blah blah blah. <P>When Aragorn hear's him he says something along the lines of "You said this place would hold as long as your men defend it. They are still defending it!"<P>As he says this beginning of these lines, he begins to help Legolas pick up a large beam to carry over to the door. Lego has the front, and Aragorn the back. When Aragorn says "They are still defending it", he lets go of the beam, and Legolas continues to carry it on. It is funny because Legolas suddenly notices that Aragorn is gone, and he almost drops the beam since he's not able to carry it. It's just funny watching Aragorn leave his companion as his end of the beam hits the floor making it desperately hard for Legolas to carry. But it might just be me...
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote