View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 01:47 AM   #61
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
On topic, really :)

Quote:
If I see a post which I react favourably to but cannot rep because I have repped the poster recently, then I simply don't rep it.
Maybe it can be stored by bookmarking it? You can go back to it later, when you've 'spread' sufficient amount of reputation 'around'. Than your time is saved - you don't need to rep other ten posts right now on the spot, and quality of reputation-giving is preserved as well, for eagerness to rate what you liked may make you rate what you've barely read. I remember having mere remark of mine positively (and anonimously) rated, and comments read that it was done in a hurry with the goal of rating other post by other user in mind. Better have to-do list, I reckon

Master Architect (I was flattered, really) re: I believe you don't blame me for that?! But, kidding apart, even with high reputing ratio, I don't think it is or ever may be entirely my or any one person's 'doing'. Poetic exaggeration it was rather . It may have been if all but one promised to abstain from reputing at all, but that would not happen.

Roggie re: Maybe he'll reappear in RPG, if I ever get fired from this dratted office and have more time. That's not a promise, mind you

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote