View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 09:11 AM   #73
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

In our voting system today, yes every person's vote counts as one, but let's look at the electoral college. Delaware has what 3 electoral votes? Florida has about 40, I'm not up on the electoral college but I know their's an imbalance. What that leads to is the canidates will concentrate on the "big daddies" and not care about picking up the small "delaware's." There's a good and bad side to the electoral college, because a person can win California, Florida, and let's say Ohio, and they will be half way to the necessary points needed to win the election, or the points everyone is shooting for. ( which I believe is 263). Indeed it's a good and bad system, where the states (or in this case the barrowdowners), that are more "powerful," get more of a say, so I think you got to look at it from the electoral college standpoint. It is a good and bad system, every system is flawed, I tend to say just stick with the way it is now, if it's working fine, stick with it.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote