View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 07:01 AM   #23
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, making a distinction always creates opposition and critic People cannot be so roughly into two categories, but sometimes the distinction is easy to see. And sometimes not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisse the Blue
Based on this, you can say you'are likely to find the story-lovers lurking more in the Books and Novices sections of the forum and the world-lovers more in the Quiz Room and Quotes section, not to mention of course the RPG section, like Thinlómien already suggested.
That doesn't work, really. I'm a-world-oriented-both-story-and-world-fan (a lovely new wordmonster, what may describe many fans), but I still "lurk" more in here novices&newcomers and books -sections. Never even visited the RPG-sections...
And really, this is not so serious... Capable probably to the Middle-Earth Mirth -section...

P.S. mark 12_30 - the quiz was great!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote