View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #4643
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
That's funny. We could be up and running by like... the sixth or seventh. Technically we could be up and running the 5th if needed, but it might be a slightly rocky first couple deadlines. Then again, the nature of the games, that wouldn't be so bad...
Given that today is the 26th (right?) I think starting around the 6th should be perfectly fine... (but I have to admit I haven't been following the current game.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
So maybe we should put it as, if the current game ends swiftly, and anybody can get started immediately, they should go ahead of us, but otherwise Ni and I will just go for it?
Sounds like a plan.

PS. If sombody else mods before you, you can go before me if you want to because a) I have given everybody such a headache with not being able to mod and b) I'm not any more busy later in September. So whatever suits you the best!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote