View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #597
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
We were seriously scared you would! I would have been a logical pick for a Night kill after all, given that practically no one suspected me.
The draw for getting you was the fact that you were both an unlikely protect and an unlikely lynch the next Day. I obviously never thought you were the Bear. You gave every impression of being a tired Ordo, pressed for time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I think we were pretty flexible on taking sides, to be honest. Obviously targeting wolves made the most sense, but we also wanted to be rid of the seer. And our kills were also influenced by who they would point to; we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves, so we occasionally refrained from killing somebody we would otherwise have because it would point too clearly to one of us. So basically it was a weird math of who was both a possible lion AND would not openly incriminate either of us.
We had a lot of talks about who you would side with. Your kill-choices had us thinking you just might be rooting for us,