View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 05:49 AM   #1662
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Well, that was a game.

Personally I'm really glad that after a rather useless start, I managed to spot two wolves (morm and McCaber) and be sort of useful in organizing things in the living village, plus figure out Nerwen's dreams. Still maybe not the best game I've played as an ordo.

Spacial hats off to Nerwen for everything. Efficient hiding, efficient dreaming and genious scheming. You were brilliant.

Poor Boro gets the hug award. But also the award fro a freaking sixth sense when it comes to bagging wolves. I'm still really impressed about Lalaith.

Speaking of which, hats off to all the sneaky wolves. From my perspective, you guys were convincingly innocent to a frustrating degree. Plus, you were the funniest in the dead thread.

Also Shasta - efficient rangering, and I'm even more happy about you rising up to the role of the village champion on the last Day. We dead were so afraid you guys wouldn't lynch Boro.

And, Sally and Nilp. You had some excellent scheming going on, and did exactly what was expected of you. Well done, babes.

Hats off to the rest of us, too. It was a hard game to play as an ordo, and I think we can all pat ourselves on the back for whatever we got right.

Thanks for modding, Kuru! It was a great game.

I still haven't read most of the dead thread or repped anyone. That's a nice to-do list for today!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote