View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 01:12 PM   #16
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye who belongs in Mordor?

People who "don't get" Strong Bad.

People who "don't get" fantasy or sci-fi.

People who drive really slow and stop at corners that don't have stop signs and generally act lost.

People who stop their cars in the middle of the street, roll down their window, and talk with someone while there's a car waiting behind them.

Pedestrians who walk in the street when there is a perfectly good sidewalk ten feet away. I always hug the curb and pretend to be looking at something else when I see one of those despicable orcs. I love to make them jump scared off the road.

All cats, except ones with no claws that can play without biting and come when you call them. But if that's what you want, you might as well just get a dog.

People who think popularity equals quality.

People who think everyone should get out and vote, even the people (about 40% of voters) who couldn't tell you who's running for what office, who the current vice president is, or what the capital of their state is.