View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #180
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
As for Brinn, I'm not sure her silence points towards her being a librarian, but she is one of the people I'm watching for wolvery.
Brinn did say on the Admin thread that she preferred if the game didn't start until tomorrow (Thursday), the implication being that she was not going to be around much before then, but since she's playing anyway, I assume she isn't completely absent. In any case, it is never fair to discount a wolf on the basis of quietness. One or two of us have been indicted over the years on account of getting unusually giddy and posting too much, but Brinn, at least, has carried off the quiet, unassuming, lupine killer role before, if my memory serves.

And, really, the way this game is going, I think I'm finding myself exonerating mentally everyone in proportion to how much they're talking. It's not that Boro and Mac are innocent... but there's so much more reason I can grapple with to convince me they might be. Autume, to reflect the other side of the coin, is a big, black, question mark.

EDIT: x-ed with Brinn.