View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #393
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ah, so that's what Sador's up to! I was wondering whether he'd be conspiring with Amlach to entice Aldarion back to the Swan Players...
Sorry to foil his peacemaking efforts, Ang, but I think Aldarion and Coldan have to clear the air between them - at least in words if not by fists.
Also, I'm dying to find out how the whole triangle looks from Aldarion's POV; don't tell me he's got no inkling where Coldan's grudge comes from!

In other matters:
++Elanor involvement! Especially as we have somebody among us who's been known to write her very nicely - but then, Mnemo's juggling two characters already, so...??

And phantom, pity you didn't kill Thiliel! Imagine the headlines in the Minas Anor Morning Post: "Dol Amroth playwright wanted for murder - Lord Burlach dies from heart attack"! It would've been difficult to hide Aldarion from the guards during the show - perhaps if we'd recast him as Gollum the Orc and apply some heavy movie-style makeup? Coldan would have been the Judas, of course... Ah the mayhem! [/kidding]

PS. - About the stabbing issue, academic question - would civilians actually be allowed to carry a loose sword within the city in times of peace (and in an inn's common room, of all places)? I'd suppose Aldarion would at least be required to keep it sort of peace-bonded, what do you think?

Last edited by Pitchwife; 04-12-2011 at 09:03 AM.