Would vote for
Nerwen/Zil
Rune/Brin
Wilwa/Eonwe
Form/Pitch
Fea/Nog
Loslote/Glirdan

Would not vote for

Nerwen - She has been quite logical, and like others isn't all about pleasing people in what she says.

Inziladun - At first I tend to have a hard time reading him, only later in games am I really able to spot nefarious things he says. That isn't a reason to keep him around, however he adds to the game conversation. He also tends to be after me when he is a wolf and I am not. I don't believe he has been, so that also is why I don't think he is a wolf.

Rune - I think if he were a wolf, he could've easily jumped on "common thought", in regards to Form. He speaks, and doesn't seem to be all about pleasing other people in what he says.

Brin - I agree with some of her points in terms of Form. He hasn't been here toDay, so how can he be suspected if he hasn't spoken. However, she hasn't done anything eyebrow raising to me, so she is pretty much in the middle.

Wilwa - she has been pretty consistent in her suspicions, and held onto not thinking Form suspicious, when it could've been easy to just jump on the seeming wagon. Of course she could be wolfmates with him, but the suspicion of Form is pretty much out of nowhere, and I don't think it holds up.

Eonwe - I don't have anything against him, nor anything that makes me suspicious of him.

Form - He hasn't done much to make me suspect him, and I still don't think he would've knowingly posted during the Night if he were a wolf.

Pitch - He talks some sense, however I'm not sure about his stances on Rune and Form as lurkers. Seems like the easy way out.

Form - I don't have much of an opinion on him, other than I don't think he is necessarily a wolf. I doubt he would've purposely done the Night posting if he were. Other than that, he is just in the middle.

Fea - I don't suspect her, but I won't vote for her. The way that people seem to write her off as innocent and completely trustworthy, has me worried.

Nog - Somewhat the same as with Fea. The amount of people voting for him because he makes sense, or says logical things. It makes it sound like Wolves lack any brain waves what so ever, and are completely devoid of thought processes. It isn't necessarily him, as to why I won't vote for him. But the manner in which other people are voting for him.

Loslote - I don't understand where her suspicion of Rune and Eonwe come from. Nor do I understand why she seems to default-trust Glirdan. Whether by accident or what, what she and Glirdan say, sounds very similar.

Glirdan - I'd like to know how Form went from unsure to suspect. He had moved Form into an unsure category because two known innocents had trusted him. I still am confused as to how a known innocent putting their vote on an unknown, makes that unknown less suspicious. Unless the known innocent is the seer, we can't take everything they say as fact. Even then, only the seer's dreams are fact.

X'd with everything after Nerwen's #312.