View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 10:35 AM   #2820
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree had a very concern look on her face. What was going on? Fáinu just got up and left. She knew he was going to speak with Dwaline. But still something didn’t seem right to her. She looked at Avalon, her one true companion in life. “Avalon do me a favor. Follow him and make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.” The giant white crow bobbed its head up and then down before leaping into the air. Cree knew Avalon would watch over Fáinu.

The crow left the inn, flying through the air with such ease. Avalon flew closer to the ground making sure she didn't miss Fáinu. She spotted the elf walking down the dirt road. "Go back to the inn Avalon." Avalon didn't know how Fáinu knew she was there, but she better do as she was told. Avalon quickly turned around, she was concerned still but she could do nothing.

Cree sat at the table alone waiting the return of her friend. Cree was looking out the window when Avalon returned. Cree knew she couldn't comunicate with Avalon like she did with Fáinu, but she would do her best. "Avalon is Fáinu ok? Flap your right wing if he is and your left wing if he isn't..." The bird turned her head in confusion. "No that won't work.. Ok stomp one of your feet once if he is and twice if he's not." Avalon pick up her right leg and placed it back on the table. "Ok so Fáinu is alright. I'm still worried." Avalon hopped towards Cree, trying to get closer to the elf. Cree sensed Avalon's uneasiness. She stroked Avalons head, "Everything will be ok Avalon. Fáinu will come back in the morning."