View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #570
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Congrats to the new Rohanians!
Seconded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggy
- I think my character has been attending the fair and seeks just a place to overnight to begin with. I think it would be too simple, if he would just come in and ask for work (and somehow just happening to be kind of a right person needed). I believe we can come up with something to make him stay for awhile. Maybe tomorrow, there would be some construction work requiring someone who knows how to handle carpenter's tools, maybe you would need an extra man at arms tomorrow for some reason, maybe something else...?
I'd like you to hold off until this new Day begins, please. It's going to be 20 Days later than the last one: three whole weeks. It would be difficult to have your character show up one night, intending to be there for only one Night and then find himself there 20 Days later in the next post. That would mean a different bit of background than the horse fair, but I think it would be easier to come up with a plausible difference that way than the other. Okay?