View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #317
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Feanor[/B]] I don't believe it. If our parents ever truly were the teens they claim to be, they would remember that we aren't always wrong, and even if we are, to let us learn from our mistakes instead of carefully banning us from making any and then getting mad when we do.
Hey, we're parents, not perfect! We do remember being teenagers, it's just that through a little more experience of life, we know more than we did as teenagers. I would assume that teenagers would agree that they know more than 12 year olds, and remember being 12 and yet still find 12 year olds rather irksome, sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Fea[/B]]"You are judged by the company you keep."
I don't care for that statement either because it isn't right, and I mean right in the sense that no one should judge others by race, color, gender etc...BUT it is a fact of life that people do, so as long as a person understands this and doesn't get angry when they are judged, evenly wrongly, then there shouldn't be a problem.

I assign to Mordor papercuts.