View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #1014
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Over? Did someone say "it's over"?? NOTHING is over until WE say it is!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Gateskeeper's final post is up. And with it ends a most wonderful adventure in writing and in good cameraderie. It has truly been a blast in every way, and I hope this isn't the last we hear of Merisu and Company. Please accept my apologies for all my delays. I wish I could thank you all in person for such fantastic interaction and all the laughs. <Bob Hope Mode=ON> Thanks for the memories...

Esty, I bow to you for your gutsy stick-to-it-iveness in shepherding this to completion. I ask only that you write Gatesy onto the return trip as you most kindly offered.

Now let's go find the Ent-domestic-partners...