View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #531
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
It wasn’t easy being green…

(The village had been quiet but, then again, there had been little for them to discuss. With only 5 remaining villagers and one of them a wolf there was no longer much need for long analysis of numerous people.)

Celuien: Well, I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t just lynch Glirdan right now.
Glirdan: I can think of a reason, a very good reason, I’m not a wolf. You though, you’re looking very wolfy.
Saucepan Man: I’m afraid I have to agree with Glirdan, our amphibian’s looking a bit fishy.
Nilp: Thanks for stealing my line, but I agree. Sorry Celuien.
Farael: I’m not so sure, I rather agree with Celuien. However…

(The villagers try to catch Celuien, being an amphibian she manages to avoid them for a while, but eventually they get her cornered in the fountain. Deciding that she really has no chance Celuien gives in and allows them to bring her to the gallows.)

Celuien:So long, (turning to address her oldest friend in the village) and thanks for all the fish.

(With that the villagers lynched their resident amphibian, who happened to be one fifth of their remaining villagers, and one fourth their remaining innocents. They depart from the square knowing that there is but one day more, come what may.)

-----
Living:
Saucepan Man
Farael
Glirdan
Nilpaurion Felagund

Dead:
Shelob (Mod)--Killed by wolves on NIGHT 1
Abercrombie (Mod)--Killed while Yeti-Spotting on NIGHT 1
Gil-Galad (Ordinary)--Lynched at the close of DAY 1
Holbytlass (True Seer)--Gloucester-ized and welled on NIGHT 2
Lhunardawen (Ordinary)--Drown’d a muddy death upon DAY 2
Anguirel (Ordinary)--Killed quite safely during NIGHT 3
Littlemanpoet (Ordinary)--Vanished during DAY 3
Garin (Ordinary)--Lynched at the end of an eventful DAY 3
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant (Ordinary)--Thus was the shepherd beaten from their side during NIGHT 4
Eomer of the Rohirrim (Werewolf)--Died without a friend, but plenty of fiends DAY 4.
Boromir88 (Ranger)--Like Corey, burried under the contents of a Quarry during NIGHT 5
Tar-Ancalime (Ordinary)--Made an Ex-ex-leper at the end of DAY 5
Kath (Ordinary)--Killed by the Hunter during NIGHT 6
Mormegil (Hunter)-- )--in the back by wolves during NIGHT 6
Aiwendil (Werewolf)--burned at the stake at the end of DAY 6
Formendacil (False Seer/Fool)--Done to death by numerous papercuts during NIGHT 7
Celuien (Ordinary)--Lynched at the close of the 7th DAY

NIGHT 8 begins, wolf you know your job.