View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 08:39 PM   #3077
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
Since Nilp's small troop is farther down the 'food-chain', I'll even things out and consent to be his son. Which means I'm Kath's brother and spawn is my mommy. I don't really care how old I am, but if it matters I was/am a handful. Always getting into things, never sitting still, curious beyond all reason... just about everything you can imagine. All I can say is good luck spawn.
Approved. Gurthang, you are Kath's older brother. Single. Eligible. Living in Jenny Hallu's abode. Surely he gets his own room, does he not?

Um, ya know, I'll be the first one killed as tradition dictates. If that's so, why, I need to be a member of this village too! Hmmmm..... to what aspect of it shall I assign myself? I know! I'm Diamond's widowed Dad.

EDIT: I'm in agreement with The Saucepan Man. Now that things have been pretty much ironed out, there will be NO MORE FAMILY CHANGES. Further, do hold off on the familial rancor/feuding/sneakkissing, et cetera, until the game.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote