View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 12:31 AM   #6
lindil
Seeker of the Straight Path

lindil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Regarding Galdor: I don't see any need for concern. There are simply two characters named Galdor. It will be quite clear that they are different characters, especially since one will have been killed already and the other is introduced here quite clearly as an Elf of Gondolin.
I agree with Aiwendil. The attentive/confused reader can refer to geneaologies if in doubt.

re: Nost-na-Lothion - I would like to see Aiwendil and any other linguists offer their thoughts.

----------------------------------------

I have been unable to plunge myself very deeply back into FoG3 lately and I apologize for any delay this may be/is causing. I am trying to re-establish exactly where I was and what I was thinking when I last bbroke off.

One thing however I wouldlike to note is that we now have parallel workspaces for FoG 3. There was an **official** thread that Aiwendil and I were posting on some months ago, and now Maedhros has begun a new one, with quite a few ideas already being worked on [I am glad to say].

I suppose it is too late to merge the two, so I pulled the newer one into the Public forum where all discussions of changes are to take place. I will prob retitle it **FoG 3b** or something in order to maintain continuity and lock the older thread to minimize confusion.

Any questions on that?
The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night exchanging lore & wisdom such as they still possessed that they should not fall back into the mean estate of those who never knew or indeed rebelled against the Light.
lindil is offline   Reply With Quote