View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 04:52 PM   #137
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Nostawen sat with Elwen at her side and two strangers opposite her. One introduced themself, Erulon. There was a crowd gathering in the centre of the room though the commotion was far from their quiet table at the side. Nostawen wanted to know what all the fuss was about but thought it right to answer Elwen's questions first, after all she was as keen to know what had happened to her friend as Elwen was about her.

"So I am to tell the tale? Perhaps I should have waited another moment for you to tell the story my friend." Nostawen laughed then continued, "well if you two would care to know also" gesturing to the others seated at their table who nodded. "After the adventures in Mirkwood I awoke as I expect you did parted. Morriel, that is my horse, was not far but you and your love were no where to be seen. I searched for you both with no avail. After several days on the borders I made my way here for it was always rumoured amongst our people that the Green Dragon Inn was a stop for both friends and travellers alike." Elwen nodded as she pulled at her tunic. "I knew you would both be fine, I would have sensed something had you not..." she trailed off having been distracted. Elwen gave her a strange look, as if she saw something different in her. Nostawen was staring a the crowd.

"They are hobbits" said Erulon after a few moments, "There is a party here for Bilbo, Frodo, Sam and family. They've attracted quite a crowd." "As I can see" she replied, "How we have heard the tales of the little ones" she said quietly to Elwen with a smile.