View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #3975
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I managed to contact Celuien on Fb and she promised to tell what she thinks about her characters' (Garstan, Garmund & Leothern) fate soon enough.

That said, are there any ideas coming from those still writing as if any of their characters might be dead or just gone, or are all the characters still alive and around?

I like the idea that the "mystery of the dead body" remains a mystery - there's some fodder we could come back later on if we came up with a way to integrate it back to the storyline. And if not... well then it remains a mystery.

And cool you guys are making this Rowenna & Scyld stuff. I think that's the right way to address any things that would be left unsaid and undone otherwise.

Then some practical questions.

1. What do you think lmp: would you like to write the "offiicial narrative" for the jump or should I do it (as my last duty as the caretaker of the earlier thread), or should we do it together?

With the last option, which I might prefer (as the full general outline people seemed to have accepted was kind of my making), I could give you something like an initial post (or the barebones of it) for you to then edit, add, delete, change, rephrase... as you wish.

2. Should we try to give ourselves a deadline as to when everyone should be ready? Of course people write when they have time - and they have some major (like Foley now) and minor (like me the past few days) hindrances or force majeure to not being able to write at any given target date - but a target-date in general?

Next week? Two weeks from now? Before the Midsummer? In July?

I'd suggest something like two weeks / before Midsummer. What do you think?