View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:39 PM   #93
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Posted!

Let me know if you want me to add or change anything, it's not a bother at all.

I wrote the post with the assumption that basically all the folk of Scarburg Meadhall are assembling to greet the long-awaited food caravan, and Eodwine is out too. (Or maybe he isn't and Wilheard is just impatient to get things going. )

Anyway, Eodwine has been directly addressed by Wilheard now. I have no desire to write a long dialogue that will slow everyone else down too, so maybe LMP if you write for Eodwine now and put a couple of (polite but not too friendly ) words in Wilheard's mouth too, and they can probably have a longer chat on or off "screen" later?

Notable things for all writers: unless someone challenges my arbitrary decision, it's now late afternoon/ early evening. The caravan probably has several horses with them, lots of supplies, a bunch of soldiers and some civilians, including people that have never been seen at Scarburg before.

Let the madness begin...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-20-2015 at 02:47 PM.