View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 01:16 PM   #72
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I didn't feel comfy voting for either candidate yesterDay - or rather, I didn't feel comfy choosing between them, finding both of them to be acting rather unusual but not suspecting either enough at the time to vote for one over the other. At least I didn't stick my nose in and muck up Dun's induction into the noble order of the Fenris, so I feel no shame about not voting yesterDay. Mind, today won't see the same silence; I'll post more once I'm home from work and have checked everyone out.
OK, but why didn't you say any of this yesterDay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I wondered about this. Why is it the easiest possible? Easier than other random votes?
In a sense. Voting randomly in general is a very safe option, and picking Eomer because he was the first one who posted - well, given all the "rule of three" nonsense, that was a neat balancing between a clearly random vote and one that could be justified with a light, logical, half-joking reason. I don't know how well I'm explaining myself here, it makes sense in my head but I can't seem to articulate it very clearly.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote