View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 12:22 PM   #179
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Greetings All,

I'm just back from an absence of ten days and have been trying to follow events here. It sounds like there is a bit of confusion which is bogging down the game's development, so I hope you won't mind a few suggestions.

First, people need a stronger sense of what is motivating the trees so they can position their characters accordingly. This discussion can take place on this thread or via PM. The actual situation does not need to be identified in the game thread yet, but such a plot device should be discussed and clarified--not to the point of ruining creativity, but to allow all posters some sense of where the game is going. Right now there are many vague posts all circling around the issue, but no clear problem is developing. This, I think, is confusing for both the gamers and the readers.

Second, while it is great to have a game co-owned, but I have the feeling that plans for the game are not being forwarded and discussed among all the owners. Is is the case or am I reading too much here? Especially in the extended absence of two of the owners, it would perhaps be best if the remaining game owners clarified excactly how the characters of the absent gamers will be handled as well as provide some explicit discussion of plot development. A list of who is still gaming would be helpful, with their characters.

Game owners, get your motors running! (That's a Steppenwolf reference, for all you youngsters. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

*curtsies*

Bęthberry

[ May 20, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]