View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 08:31 AM   #140
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
White Tree Doubt

“Herding…It is time…”

"Time for what?" Herding growled. His arrogance and attitude, as he said this, was distasteful and digusting. Herding knew of course what Thrákmazh meant, but he was too moody to face the Orc now. But he knew that it was serious, and he had to take a grip if they were going to be able to get rid of Koran. It depended on him - and the orc. No, mostly on him, he figured. At the same time, it was the Orc who had first brought up the suggestion of killing Koran, wasn't it? He couldn't remember all the details, but he thought the situation had had carried on something along those lines. What Herding never really had thought about was why Thrákmazh wanted Koran dead as badly as him. Or did he want him dead as badly as him? He didn't know that for certain. Did he need a reason?

Moments had gone by since Thrákmazh had entered his tent. Herding looked up on him, sighing. "I know," he muttered. Thrákmazh stood quietly, saying naught. He didn't seem angry or offended over the reply he had received at first, but Herding didn't know it was only a mask. "What brings you here?" Herding then said, surprisingly enough. He knew of course what Thrákmazh meant by what he had said. Herding was just stubborn.

"It is time," Thrákmazh then said again, not without annoyance in his voice. "I'm not here to play games, Captain Herding," he then said. "I'm here to get rid of that filthy Cenbryt. I was a fool to think you wanted it as badly as me," He said, about to turn away. "No, Captain. Forgive me," Herding protested. "I'm just insecure about your intesnions..why do you want Cenbryt dead?" Herding just burst out. He didn't mean to say it. It was as if he was thinking out loud, not managing to control himself. He shouldn't have questioned Thrákmazh intensions, he knew that. He probably had ruined the whole plan by saying the last sentence. He had been too ignorant, and too offensive. Herding knew he had made a mistake, and that it wouldn't be easily forgotten by the Orc.

"This is not he time, Captain Herding, to discuss such matters. I thought we had been through this already, but it seems to me that you've either forgotten or..." The Orc said, his voice rising. "You're questioning my motives- how dare you!" he growled. "I do not think you're ready to kill Koran, and that's why you're acting like a fool...You’re being childish and paranoid," he said. Herding frowned, because he knew that Thrákmazh was right.

"I want him dead," Herding growled back, instead of an apology - it is simple not in his nature to ask for an apology. "Then let's move!" Thrákmazh cried back.

"Alright, but lets just get some things straight first," Herding said. "Please sit," he then added. The Orc seated at in the chair he had been seated in before - several times.

Together the two of them went through all the details so that it would be easier for them to succeed.

“Go and find him now!” Thrákmazh yelled at Herding. The elves were fighting a reasonable fight, and Herding had difficulties holding them off. “Hurry!” the Orc continued. Herding admitted that he disliked taking orders from an Orc, but this was the time; it was now or never.

Herding spotted Koran in short distance and fought himself towards him. “Now is the time to defeat your greatest enemy..” Herding whispered to himself beneath his clenched teeth. The lust for revenge and victory was great and Herding didn’t want to fail.

Last edited by Orofaniel; 09-08-2004 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Save filled