View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #71
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Making a firm date-range also needs to be done, well, now really. People need to start booking flights/time off and saving up!

Date-wise it looks like 6th-19th is going to work best. Otherwise you will have far fewer than 8 people in the last week and that gets expeeeensive. Given the length of most people's summer (at least, those people who aren't teachers!) two weeks is better than three as well. And quite a few are leaving right after the Moot I think. I think if we make those the official dates and then anyone who wants to stay on after that can organise it separately. Not meaning, separately from other 'Downers, but separately to the cost of the actual Moot.

To clarify from my last post, it looks like staying for a week (meaning 7 days) at the bunk barn will be £115 per person. Unless everyone camps - which I think is unlikely and still leaves us with no communal space. With 8 people staying at the second place it's around £118 per person. I think the third place came out at £212 per person with 8 people. (Though I would suggest someone checks my maths!)