View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #73
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hook I'm actually leaning toward the second place. I think it makes life a lot easier given that all electricity is there and included, there are plenty of communal areas and plenty of space. It's also going to be more private.

I think we do need to start contacting people and getting definite confirmations on who is attending though as that is going to affect the decision. Are you willing to start chasing people up Hook? Let's say we've got definite dates from 6th to 19th August and give everyone ... three weeks? To give a confirmation of their dates (or not!) and an accommodation preference by the end of January and then book.

To start off:

Kath ~ 6th to 19th August confirmed ~ Newark and Shirton cottage (second link).

Everyone else! (Vaguely split up into people who tend to see/speak to each other more often in the hope that any pokes for confirmation filter through.)

Nogrod, Aganzir, Lommy, Greenie, Volo, Legate, Rune, skip

Squatter, narfforc, Hookbill, tgwbs, Lal, davem

Bethberry, Estelyn, Poison Ivy, Pitchwife, the Barrow-Wight, Guinevere

Oddwen, Encaitare, Shasta, Celuien, Fea, Boro, Mac, Diamond, Folwren, Nienna, The Ka, Lari, Brinniel, phantom, Glirdan, Form

Cailin, Eomer

Eamane & Oliphaunts_Rule; TheGreatElvenWarrior, The Might, Annunfuiniel, Gwathagor, Gil-Galad, Erendis, Roa, Kitanna, Durelin, lmp, Farael, Mirkgirl, Amanaduial, Naria, dancing spawn, Lottie, Nilp, Beregond, McCaber, Lush, Valesse, Gothmog, Firefoot, Dimturiel, Sleepy Ranger, Finduilas, Azaelia, Goldwine, Anguirel, Morthoron, TGEW.