View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #76
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
A few more pictures and info for link #2 can be found here: The Homestead. (Horseback riding! I can see reliving some REB adventures. )

I have to do some planning, as I was hoping to visit a village in Gloucestershire as well as make Britmoot and RotR. So I have to figure out transportation and such. Also flight plans. (I was hoping to avoid Heathrow during the Olympics.) So I can't give a definitive answer now. You can call me a "so and so".

How close are any of these sites to Loughborough? I have the feeling that only a small number will be leaving to attend RotR, so that's something for me to consider.

I know you have trains and buses and all the modern forms of communication and transportation in Old Blighty but seeing as I won't have web access when I'm there, it's harder for me to bring this all together spontaneously. And I'd like to avoid extra costs at the last minute. And in the early minutes as well. I'm probably the only one with these kinds of predicaments and concerns.

Or maybe I'm just a worry-wurst.