View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 06:14 PM   #91
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Eowyn gasped lightly. She had no idea that such a woman with such a name ever existed.

"But I am not worthy to share the same name as the most bravest woman in all of Rohan and in all of middle earth. I'm certainly nothing compared to her. I only disgrace her honorable name," Eowyn said softly in disbelief.

She hadn't realized when she had discovered her name only minutes prior that she shared a name with the most amazing woman to ever walk the lands of middle earth. She had no idea that this had happened only years before. She knew that she must have known about it when it had happened, maybe even had helped in it, but she couldn't remember a thing. The War of the Ring as Ceryl had called it wasn't ringing any such bells in her mind. There was no connection for her to make, even after the story had been told. This War now only seemed like an amazing story and nothing more. To these people in this Inn that was there life, possibly had been her life as well at one time, but she couldn't remember a thing about it. She felt ashamed of the fact that she couldn't recall a memory of the War of the Ring and the great Eowyn.