View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #108
Dimturiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dimturiel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Dimturiel Send a message via Yahoo to Dimturiel
So Harrenon's ended up with the role of Legolas, eh? Nice, that's a character that leaves a lot of room for exaggeration ("Well, of course he could shoot ten orcs with a single arrow and of course he could fly over snow. What do you mean it's absurd? He's an Elf. Don't Elves always do that?")

Quote:
If we want an insanely twisted romance plot, Branor's Aragorn would totally have the hots for Galadriel. A powerful beautiful elf-lady, who gives Aragorn gifts, as opposed to the sappy elf-maiden he's supposed to shack up with.
Ouch. Imagine the look on Aragorn and Arwen's faces if they saw something like that in the play

Quote:
Of course it might be one-sided, as he attempts to court Galadriel, but Branor's Aragorn does not want to be with Arwen. No way.
Double ouch. I don't suppose those of Gondor had something like the death penalty, but I think they might have just made an exception with the King's Players after seeing such a story unfold.