View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #415
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Dadgumit! I guess Lommy was too busy. I really hate to dismiss her character, Vigdis, like this, but I think everyone wants to move on with the story to the action. Any ideas anyone?

Also, Legate, sorry about putting Loni on the spot like that with the speech and all. Let me know if I can do to alter it. Perhaps now that Lommy is gone I may edit my post. Tell me what you think.
Let us not be so hasty, Groin. It's not that Lommy will be away for too long - not as long in comparison to how long it usually takes us sometimes to make posts anyway. Would it not be possible for you to for example leave this part of the story be, until she returns, and meanwhile continue the rest of the things concerning Trór etc.? Vigdis has little to do with the war itself anyway.

I think Lóni's position is all right, I will just think about it a bit, before I post (which won't likely be rightaway either).

And you should let people have the chance to post anyway, if anybody can add something else.

One question - who are all the people going out, then? There will be Trór and Frár, and an unidentified mass of soldiers including also Kór etc. - but is there anybody from the other players who would, perhaps, wish to join too? Here is the chance for a fight, so perhaps somebody else would wish to join?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories