View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 09:12 PM   #74
Elianna
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elianna has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

All time favorite: Faramir. Such a great guy.....drool.........in the books I mean of course......happy smile..........

Fav man: Théoden has some awesome lines. Aragorn of course is up there.

Fav woman: Tar-Míriel, really I would've said Éowyn like most everyone else, but to be different: she was one of the Faithful when the head of the Anti-Faithful was her husband. That's gotta take courage.

Fav dwarf: Dwalin, because I love the sound 'dw' makes.

Fav male elf: Glorfindel, the Balrog-Slayer!

Fav female elf: Lúthien. Haven't actually read the tale yet but from what I hear: she almost defeated Sauron on her own. That's great! (Much better than sitting at home and making your boyfriend a flag, if I may say so.)

Fav Hobbit: Sam, sorry I can't be original, but he's the real hero. "For over shadows rides the Sun and stars forever dwell, / I will not say the day is done, nor bid the stars farewell."

Fav Wizard: Gandalf, not much of a choice is there? (Haven't others said that about Saruman?)

Fav Bad Guy: GRIMA! He's my kind of bad guy (yes I have a kind of bad guy!). He's so calm and collected, so calculating. Not "I'm going to destroy the world!", which is just pointless. And a pitiable character I think...I worry about myself somtimes....

Fav Couple: Aldarion and Erendis! j/k Sam and Roise! Sam and Rosie definitely!
Elianna is offline   Reply With Quote