View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #2212
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Who at the hall has a horse? There's Aethel (Leof), Flithaf (Eodwine), Javan's horse, Falco's pony... I think Ginna brought a horse? and the hall probably had a few for general use. And I think there were some boarded? There was a discussion about that a while ago. Those would probably now be relocated...
Modtryth and Stigend have the old mare, Snowstreak.

As to what Modtryth could do with Javan, she wouldn't mind having someone helping her with the shopping stuff. (Bearing or loading the goods etc.) Annoying work yet that would get him to town from time to time, so not the nastiest of duties for a child. Of the nastier duties, I think Modtryth & Ginna & Rowenna would welcome his aid in doing the laundry and cleaning the hall, but that might be too much of "women's work", or what do you think?