View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 07:47 AM   #238
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! A crazy, crazy dream.

My sister has a class at 7am during Mondays and Thursdays. Since we live a good part of two hours away from home, and since it takes the best part of an hour for some of us to do our morning rituals, that necessitates waking up at the inhumanly early hour of 4. By virtue of similar obsessions (over BD, chicken sounds, and slugs), Lhunadaga and I are, by default, twin (despite the obvious gap in both age and beauty). That means I am also her official chaperone, which she almost always needs wherever she goes. Including the university.

But my class starts at 10, so I have three hours to waste. Usually, I wait for the University's Computer Centre to open at 8, but I had no money then, and I'm really tired, so I looked for a vacant room in the building where I'll have my first class, and slept there.

I woke up, and then noticed that there was a little group forming outside the room I took for my own. They'll be having classes there, so I left. Then, I received a text message from someone I didn't know. I scanned it, but the only words I can remember were 'WW,' 'Ministry of Ministering,' and 'Davem'! Now, I tried to check the message again, but my phone's display froze, and I proceeded to bang it furiously on some surface.

Then I woke up. There really was a group forming outside the room. I was wondering if the second part of my dream would come true. It didn't, of course.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote