View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 02:35 PM   #159
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Thumbs up

Hey!

I've written my post for Rosie, where she finds out Fippi's gone missing.

Hope it's alright. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Orofaniel's post- Rosie

“Hedgar?” Rosie said as she got up from her bed. She could see that her husband had already gotten up. This was odd, she admitted to herself. She was the first one up usually, but after Hedgar’s behaviour yesterday, everything could be possible, right? She dressed quickly, and hurried over to the kitchen. She was expecting that Hedgar would sit there, whether drinking his tea, or eating his breakfast…Who know, maybe both things at the same time, but no, not this morning. Rosie glimpsed the empty table, and shrugged. What was Hedgar up to now? She thought suspiciously. Maybe he’d gone out to the mills earlier, but Rosie doubted that. She gave a short sigh and went into Fippi’s room.

To her amazement she couldn’t find Fippi either. But the thing that shook her mostly was that his bed showed no sign of someone ever sleeping in it that night. Rosie gasped. Where were they?!? Rosie straightened up; maybe Fippi was playing a silly trick on her. She smiled to herself and bowed to se under his bed. But no, there was no Fippi there either. This particularly made her a bit anxious and nervous about the whole situation. She couldn’t find her son, nor husband! Something was going on! The feeling of that something terrible had happened to them crept over her like an

She wondered if she would go out to the fields, over to the mills and se if they were there. But as she looked through the windows, she could see that there was no movement what so ever. She was becoming poor on good ideas….what could she do, but wait? But, Rosie has never really been a person who waits, she always has to act. If not, she’ll go mad.

Without really thinking, she took her coat, and went out. She closed the door as she felt the win blow in her face. “I’ll run down to the Town Hall…” She said to herself and ran. Her hobbit feet carried her as fast as they could, but after a little while she could feel that she was almost out of breath. She stopped running, and walked quickly instead. As she walked she could feel the slight of wariness taking over her. She couldn’t help thinking that something had happened to the two persons she loved the most. It was unbearable.

When she reached the Town Hall she saw Berilac. She hurried over to him, to see if he knew anything of Hadgar and Fippi.
“Hello, Berilac.” Rosie said politely as he turned is head towards her.

He didn’t even get to greet her before Rosie’s mouth was flooding words that could remind hm of sentences.

“I c-can’t…Have you…seen Hedgar? And Fippi? Couln’t…find them…this morning, I couldn’t find them.” Rosie blurred out. “Have you seen them?” She asked again, this time trying to specify what she was wondering about.

"Rosie..." He started, while he sighed. "I've ill news." he continued. Rosie looked at him with great eyes. "Ill news?" she repeated, while her eyes turned blank. What had happened to her sweet boy? And Hedgar? “Tell me!” Rosie demanded as she saw that Berilac was looking gravely at her. “Well, Fippi…your son is trapped in one of the caves with some of the other children from school.” He said and looked at her anxiously. “What?!?” Rosie exclaimed horrified over the news. “He is trapped in….a-a cave?!?” She repeated. The poor woman had difficulties to understand what had happened so Berliac had to support her, by taking her hand. “It’ll be…alright.” He said, but it didn’t seem too convincing.

“So, what do we do?!” Rosie said while tears were streaming down her face…”A-and what about....Hedgar?” She continued. She was looking even more anxious now.

"No, I haven't heard nor seen Hedgar, I'm afraid." Berilac said, looking surprised over the question that Hedgar was gone "missing" as well. "Have you checked at the...Inn?" He asked looking at her, now seeming as anxious as Rosie.

"No..." Rosie stammered. "But I have to get my boy first," She said again. She breathed heavily and tears were still popping out from her red eyes.

"Yes, of course." He said in a comforting voice. "Lets go and talk to the others....." He suggested as he led the way.

Tell me if I need to change something... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]