View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:52 AM   #1895
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Hey hey, Plastic_Panda, Baranithil, and Rose and welcome to the 'downs! Seeing as that the majority of y'all have found your way into RPs and the Quizzes you'll soon be -so- addicted you won't want to leave... and find the smallest, shineist things amusing!-- well okay, maybe not that, but you'll fall in love with the text-hoovel we've tredged much like the rest of us.

I can't say that I've been in the forum for AGES, but I've certainly been around the people for a matter of years, and they're all truely great. Don't worry too much about those "I'm new to this whole forum" feeling because making buddies is easy after you animate those skeletons and get into the (Disco-king Boromir) groove of things here. If you have any questions about Mirth-ical matters I swear upon my sword... (of course I don't have a REAL sword yet, but those plastic toothpick ones work in this case) I will do my best to assist you.