Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:08 AM   #10599
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Okay. You want a choice. Here is a choice for you: either you guys play regularly, or I will die of boredom. Choose. Now.
I will say this for your sake, and this only. There are many threads on the Downs to choose from. If this thread does not get an immediate response, no one is stopping you from entertaining yourself with another one. But the reality of these games is that most of the time you will not get immediate responses, and should not expect immediate responses. You keep being disappointed at having to wait a couple days, which is an unreasonable expectation on your part. So, if you want to entertain yourself on the Downs in between responses here, you're always welcome to look at other threads and other sub-forums; Books has been pretty active lately, for instance. It's not okay to demand immediate participation from anyone and everyone each time something happens to make you upset, it's not okay to lash out at people if you're bored or in a bad mood. The only thing you will achieve by lashing out is to turn people away from you, you won't get more participation or more enthusiasm. So a choice for you, one that I do not dictate but merely predict: you play with the rest of the crowd, at the realistic pace of the Quiz room, and while waiting entertain yourself by other means. Or you will eventually turn people away with your outbursts and will not have a crowd to play with.

I will not prolong the derailing of this thread into a pointless debate. If you want to talk or rant about whatever's made you so angry that you need to lash out at people, you can PM me. I will not respond to any more demands of this kind though, and especially not on the thread. If you want to talk, let's have some mutual courtesy.