View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #2008
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The climatic change. January was 4 degrees (celsius) warmer than average this year, and there has been practically no snow at all. And I have been thinking that the last few winters were somewhat warm! I want the proper winter back.

Another thing that Mordor needs is my friend's dog of which I promised to take care while my friend is on a trip. Even though she barks and whines all the time, plays with annoying squeaking toys, wants to go out in the middle of the night and constantly teases my own dog, I guess I'd manage with it.
But - it seemingly didn't matter to my friend that she has inflammation of the eye at the moment, and it's so very very nice to notice she has infected my dog now. That means I must take my dog to the vet's tomorrow (which isn't cheap either), and therefore I won't probably have time to see a friend I haven't seen in ages.
Needless to say, I'm pretty, ah, annoyed. I guess I should be angry with the friend rather than the dog, who is sleeping on my bed and looking cute, though.