View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #2027
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
What's with all the people complaining about warm weather? I've been touring Europe for a month now and I feel quite lucky that I haven't encountered any bad weather except for when I'm back on campus taking classes. People kept telling me Europe is constantly cold and wet during this time of year, but lately it's been warm and sunny. I'm definitely going to appreciate this unusual weather while it lasts.

On a completely different note...

I assign having your entire time in Paris ruined because some jerk swiped your digital camera on the very last day in a restaurant. Over the last ten days, I took about 300 pictures in London, Liverpool, Ireland, and Paris. Cameras are replacable (though expensive), but my photos will never be.

Also, I assign getting a blood blister the size of a penny on your heel so that it makes it difficult to walk properly...