View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #3
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think you will have to ask an admin nicely to delete teh duplicate - I think thread starters used to be able to delete them but not now - I tried to delete a thread of my own which noone replied to.

I don't think you can complain just because you haven't any replies! It is always a little disappointing but your thread if it is the one concerning "Bewitched" is a rather specific one. There aren't so many downers who were around in the sixties and I am one of the older ones and I have only seen the odd repeat of this show and not enough to comment. If you want a lot of replies try a more general subject maybe.

Also maybe try to contribute to other threads and raise your profile. I can't speak for others but I tend to make more effort to check out threads by people who I have notices have interesting things to say. It is quiet on the forums but don't give up!

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 07-14-2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: x post.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote