View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:44 AM   #155
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Thinlómien is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Thinlómien
Welcome, Sephiroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
And of course I'm a he! Like I said before, it seems no one plays Final Fantasy anymore
Though, to this I must answer that I would have assumed you to be female because in the game Heroes and Might and Magic 3 there's a character called Sephinroth and she's a female... I first thought that you had got your name from there and either you or me had just always misread the name... Anyway, that was hardly related to anything. Like I said, welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
I'm intrigued by your idea #1. I think any good rpg needs a checkered someone to spice things up a bit, so I would love to see you do that. Perhaps one of the current characters has a somewhat unsavory cousin who just happens to be visiting?
I agree here. That would be definitely amusing to have someone like that "spicing things up", as you phrased it. If Sephiroth's character was to be someone's visiting cousin, I think s/he should be either Peony's or Brown's cousin. Peony's cousin would be possibly easiest to include, s/he could be present when Tansy and Bunny meet Peony.

I will write a post today.