View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #302
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Heheh!

It is a thorough pleasure to update these stats on a winning note--probably the last note to be sounded for QUITE some time, as school begins day after tomorrow... but let's not dampen the mood just yet.

Stats:
Games: 17
Modded: 1*
Werewolf: 4
Ordinary Villager: 5
Seer: 3
Fool: 1
Birthday Dreamer: 1 (arguably making me Seer 4 times)
Cobbler: 1
Lover: 1

On winning team: 9 out of 16
On losing team: 7 out of 16
Survived to end: 3 out of 16

Killed by wolves: 9 out of 16
Lynched: 2 out of 16 (both as a wolf)
Survived till the end: 3 out of 16 woot!!!
Killed by the Hunter: 1 out of 16
Killed by the Cobbler-Assassin: 1 out of 16

GAMES:
XI -Holbytlass's Game: Ordo, died at the end of the Game, killed by the last Werewolf, Alcarillo.
XII -The Phantom's game: Werewolf, lynched on Day 3 by village.
XIV - Alcarillo's game: Werewolf, survived the game.
XV - Anguirel's game: Seer (Sauron), survived the game.
XVI - Moderated
XVII - Meneltarmacil's Game: Ordo, killed by Werewolves during Night 7.
XVIII - Shelob's Game: False Seer (Fool), killed by Werewolves during Night 7.
XIX Nilpaurion Felagund's game: Werewolf, lynched on Day 6.
J VII Valier's Game: Birthday dreamer, picked the Seer, became Seer, killed Night 6 by Werewolves.
XXII-Kath's Game: Ordo, eaten by wolves on Night 2 after a Day 1 spent grouching about Days 1.
XXIII-Cailín's Game: Ordo, killed by a suspicious Hunter, JennyHallu, during Night 3.
J X-Valesse's Game: Seer, almost lynched on Day 1, eaten on Night 2.
XLVIII-Brinniel's Game: Ordo, eaten by Wolves on Night 6 after a coin toss escape from lynching on Day 4.
XLIXMacalaure's Game: Cobbler--one of four--died Night 4 at the blade of the Cobbler assassin. But the wolves won!
LIXthe phantom's Game: Seer (Lúthien)--died a dismal death on Night 5, managed to pass the dream on to Fea, and watched the village fail from the Grave.
LXIVLariren Shadow's Game: Lover--died Night 3, giving my lover, Nienna, the opportunity to dream out the last wolf.
LXV Boromir's Game: Wolf--survived to the end with Nienna, despite Mac totally nailing me and both of us going on the wall Day 4, to win the game.

*And guest-modded a Day End for Fea in LIII

Last edited by Formendacil; 08-24-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Removed Quote Tags--EDIT: and italics
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote