View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 06:19 AM   #357
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Taurėwen felt herself tremble at his touch, tears fell softly down her cheek as she came to the realisation that her love may not be unrequited as she had always feared. As she closed her eyes to savour the moment Reynion suddenly pulled his hand away, her eyes opened fearful that something was wrong. She saw tears running down his cheek as he again turned away from her. 'It still haunts him and I will always be a reminder of those dark times, I'm I wrong to come?' she thought sadly to herself.

But as she was about to find an excuse to leave before she could pain him more, he spoke her name "Taurėwen," he said try to smile through his pain, "Yes?" she replied hopeful that she need not leave, that he wanted her to stay. She sat Patiently as he tried to get out what he wanted to say "Dear Eru, I missed you so much!" he eventually exclaimed, his cheeks reddening as he looked down to the long empty cup on the table.

*"Ar amin lle, Melamin" she smiled, tears of happiness freely falling down her soft cheeks, she lifted his head so he could see that her words were true and not in jest. The rest of the common room seemed to disappear as she sat locked in his gaze 'please say something' she silently prayed hoping that she had not mistaken the meaning of his words.

-----------------------------
*Ar amin lle, Melamin - And I you, my love.

[ August 31, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]