View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #4416
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I doubt there will be any WW games happening during the New Year. Well, at least not online...

Btw Sally, I think you should stray away from a Doctor Who game. After all, this is a Tolkien site and while we've had plenty of off-topic games, I think Doctor Who is too specific...not to mention, you will lose interest from those who aren't fans. But if you want to do something related, perhaps you could explore the sci-fi genre as your theme. Just a suggestion.
Fair enough, and that's sort of what I had planned. I just wanted it to be known that Doctor Who would be a big part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I disagree Lovecraft was extremely specific... and beyond that My game was going to be pretty specific so I'll defend the specific idea
Exactly. And now I'm excited to see what Morsul has planned. *drools* Anyway I'd of course not want to cut anyone out, so the roles would be designed to reflect characters but other than that it would just be geeky Whovian references in the narrations. It would still function like a standard game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
My game is basically conceptualized, but I still have to figure out the specifics. I'll let y'all know.
Yay! *cheers* You're going for a nice American deadline, right? 'Cause I'm all sorts of excited, but I need to make sure I'll be able to participate (at least a bit) this time.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote