View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #25
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Inconceivable! The entire bag!? *mutters* of course I really know what that word means
Returned, I see. Care to say what happened? Then again, we might not want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
But then we would of course be losing a chance to get a wolf, which we could still get lucky enough to do. I don't know, I hate just picking someone out of a hat with nothing to go on.
Thankfully, folks have begun to show up, so it appears to be a non-issue now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
It seems like people think of the messages mostly as a means to convey something to somebody else. Don't forget that your message prompts somebody to write a message back. If you send something to somebody you're not sure about, that's a good way to learn (even if they don't reply).
It still seems risky to me. If you don't know the alignment of the one you're talking to, should you be honest with thoughts and suspicions, or not? The baddies have the advantage because they know more about the other than vice-versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Talking about bad vibes, Wilwa is giving me a slight one right now, but I can't say why. Nothing else to say right now.
Hm. She said she might be all right with no one dying toDay, which on the surface looks rather like an innocent. Still, there is a difference between talking about something and having to act on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Turning it to a werewolf-vocabulary: are there independent Day-Night sequences where vote-kills and lupine-kills follow each other or are there only vote-kills?
I haven't seen anything to suggest lynches go on in the Night phase, but maybe we'll get clarification all the same.

Quote:
"Changing the recommendations" sounds like we have a say over the secret society as what they do is to give "recommendations". Or am I reading too much into this?
I thought our influence was through our votes.

Quote:
I mean I'm a bit confused about all the new rules - or especially all this "watch your cell-phone" or "follow me upon Twitter" -stuff etc. Like I'm not sure which is for the game itself and it's mechanics and what is just for fun.
Same here. I guess I'll just roll with it and see what develops.

Quote:
But yes, I kind of like that opportunity as it gives a new level to try and find something. It's one more new piece of "evidence" anyway - like lies in the court are evidence as well as true accounts - or the lawyers' traps.
Courts and lawyers, eh? As if I needed another reason to foment my mistrust here.

x/d with Our Moddess