View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #93
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
I'm in the same boat as Shasta when it comes to sleep schedules, but when there's not much to go on I'd rather vote someone who's talking. In my experience it's the innocents who tend to not show up, but wolves and gifted have that little extra bit of information that usually has them playing with more skin in the game.

So I'm going with

++ Aganzir

Her whole crazy drunkard act seemed artificial and overcalculated to me.

My emphasis -F
At this point the votes were:
Kitanna -> TJ (1)
Lottie -> Boro (1)

People have already remarked on how McCaber's logic seems a little backwards. "Wolves and gifted tend to talk more on Day 1 as they have more invested in the game. So I'll vote for one of the more talkative people". Completely ignoring that he may also be voting for a gifted.

Furthermore, he introduced a third person to the voting list. I think McCaber was in a pretty safe position to try a little Wolf-on-Wolf action, or at least cast a safe vote with iffy reasoning. In my opinion, he cast what seemed like a throw-away vote for someone who was participating and therefore less likely to be lynched (as, in my experience, talkative people often get a pass in Day 1, and it's the quiet but not too quiet people who get the axe).

Finally, by his own logic, he shouldn't be suspected. He was pretty quiet on Day 1 all things considered! So, obviously, he's neither a gifted nor a wolf.

I think McCaber has a lot to answer to, and I would like to see him talk more today. Otherwise, I shall be voting for him before the end of the (North American) night. I feel like, if he was a Wolf and Agan was still alive toMorrow, we'd have an interesting bit of information. I really think that McCaber was not expecting Agan to get in that much trouble.