View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #95
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Agan is lying, end of story. There is no logical reason why the wolves would not kill a revealed seer. There's one wolf down in my head, but as there seem to be enough people in doubt on the subject, I'll save my vote for the moment and focus my efforts elsewhere.
I agree, but my only other theory is that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally (it's Sally, right?)
Why Boro is the real question here. It doesn't make any sense to me (at least at the moment). I'll have my own look at my prince's posts and see if I can see anything.
... the remaining Lover can both protect someone and act as a hunter. So they protected Agan and then turned around and killed Boro for some reason.

I think it's a weak theory and I think it's far more likely that Agan is a wolf. My third theory is that the wolves want us to do their dirty work for them... but why would a true Seer out Rikae as an Ordo when she was under no pressure?

Still, I'm willing to give Agan one more night, since we have 2-3 wolves out of 9 villagers. That means we have 6-7 "good" people. We can afford to give a "likely wolf" a chance to prove us wrong, since the Wolves will likely kill her toNight anyway if she's our Seer.